Residential Exterior Home Improvement Sales Manager
- Salary range $75K to $200K + bonus opportunities
- Prior experience managing a sales team required
- Prior experience in the exterior remolding industry required
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a high-growth company leading the way in a $340 billion industry. Make your impact and join us on our journey!
WeatherPro Exteriors is seeking an experience Sales Manager to lead our direct to customer residential sales department. The Residential Sales Manager is responsible for exemplifying WeatherPro Exteriors's vision and mission, while leading the company to continued sales growth. This position needs to have a high-level of familiarity with all aspects of exterior home improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our residential sales team and drive lasting success. We are looking for a leader with the capability of providing an exceptional sales experience for our customers, and continues our growth momentum after an all-time record sales year.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate sales goals
- Direct sales forecasting activities, and sets performance goals accordingly
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, and price & promotion trends
- Directs, trains and manages sales team
- Directs channel development activity, and coordinates lead distribution by establishing sales quotas, and goals
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from the sales line
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products
- Coordinates & manages trade show activities
- Assisting sales representatives with presentations while training on negotiating and closing deals
- Coordinates liaison between the sales department and other business units
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Prepares sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Directs product research and development
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, commissions, product orders, and appropriations
Who you are
- Well-developed leader with a high-level of professional ethics
- Proven background in managing a sales team
- 2+ years of direct to the consumer in home exterior home improvement sales
- Familiar with industry standards, best practices, and building codes
- Process driven, always looking for ways for improvement
- Enthusiasm for coaching and motivating others
- Punctual and professional
What we'll do for you
- Provide a company culture that values and supports your professional development
- Give you the resources, tools and support you need for success
- Competitive compensation package (we'll make the right offer to the right candidate)
- Bonus program based on performance
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance plan options for you and your family
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle
Since our founding in 2008, we’ve been dedicated to becoming the industry leader in customer experience in the home service industry. We specialize in roofing, siding, and windows and providing positive customer experiences is at the heart of our company's success.
Top brands such as Owens Corning, James Hardie and Mule-Hide have designated us as a preferred contractor. We've also been the recipient of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Top Choice award for Best Roofer for the past four years in a row.
We’re a family-owned business that treats you as if you were family. We believe in taking care of our employees because we know that happy employees lead to happy customers. We are creating a company that enables people to learn, grow, and be their best. If that sounds like something you’re interested in, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year